any way to play a folder with playback stopping automatically?

Is there any way to play a folder of music, but have playback stop automatically once the folder s completed?

Whenever I play a folder of music, Poweramp just jumps to the next folder and keeps going until I manually stop playback, which is inconvenient if I just want to listen to an album and then let playback stop automatically.

I know a playlist could accomplish this, but I don't want to have to stop down and create a playlist every time I simply want to listen to a small set of songs.

Long click on the repeat options icon (main screen, bottom left in album art screen) and select repeat off, I guess right now you have advance list set. After the last song the player stops and gives you a toast message that the list is finished

• 3 years later...

You are probably using the 'Play' or 'Shuffle' options from one of the menus in the Library screen. Those functions can adjust the repeat/shuffle modes to their required values.

instead, just tap once on the first song title that you want to play in the Library view rather than long-pressing and selecting from the menu. That should leave your previous Repeat and Shuffle settings unchanged.

Andre

Archived