Can Poweramp not auto pause/mute incoming calls

Hello Members

I haven't installed Poweramp as yet although I've heard it's one of the best music players for Android.

The reason is because I'd like to know if there's a setting that when listening to music using the application, that incoming call ringing, or notifications for messages can be muted.

I use my Galaxy Note2 as my main music storage source through my home Hifi system setup, and when not connected to the system, I will listen via headphones.

The phones not rooted, and runs everything Samsung stock Jellybean 4.1.2. I wouldn't root the phone to get over this issue though.

Any advice on Poweramp's settings, or if there's another Google app that can achieve muting incoming call rings and notifications while in music playback would be great.

Kind Regards

Livio

• 1 month later...

are you sure you understood his request Magadaner?

I wants the -notifications- to be muted when listening to music.

@liviococcia, I know you must have thought of this, but why not just silent your phone when you're going to listen to music? or put it on vibrate?

If you want it to be automated, you can try downloading LLAMA -- with this app, you can set a condition that whenever Poweramp is playing, or open, your phone will go on vibrate or mute, and when music stops playing, it goes back to normal volume etc

Archived