Full Song List Within Artists--Visualization

I have a problem with how my song list within selected artists are visualized. My music is nested within different album folders. When I attempt to access a song within a specified artist directory, I have to root through each album to find the song I want.

SOOO ANNOYING. If you want to compete with other apps, at least make it capable of visualizing the complete song list under artists, instead of having to search through multiple albums to locate specific songs.

I have a problem with how my song list within selected artists are visualized. My music is nested within different album folders. When I attempt to access a song within a specified artist directory, I have to root through each album to find the song I want.

SOOO ANNOYING. If you want to compete with other apps, at least make it capable of visualizing the complete song list under artists, instead of having to search through multiple albums to locate specific songs.

I absolutely agree 100%! I signed up just to ask for this feature and if it's not in there soon I will write a negative review. It's absurd in such a modern music playing UI to not access all songs by artist easily. I do not care for the albums of the songs. Please add a setting to change the default behavior to show all songs by artist when pressing an artist.

• 2 months later...

Archived