+ & - 9db instead of only + 9db on bass & treble knobs

simongj

I just registered to suggest this tweak/feature! Iv'e been using the trial app for some time now and my only complaint is that you cannot reduce the treble properly! The equalizer is only that much useful. (Only goes to 16k and doesn't seem to reduce further) my workaround was to use it in conjunction with dspmanager in cyanogenmod but when i updated to a newer rom it stopped working. Anyways it is the best music player for android in my opinion!

I STRONGLY agree with the +/- correction, as any hi-fi amp does. Sometimes with high quality music and good headphones (I use often my HD600) it's just necessary to tilt a bit the reproduction curve, and doing it with the equalizer is a pain in the ass, and prone to "digital blurring" errors moreover.

PLEASE, PLEASE provide this last perk to this fantastic app! Its quality with my Galaxy S3 is really hi-fi.

A last humble suggestion: instead of a mono switch, creating a knob to blend progresively the two channels would be a nice luxury. With some not very well mastered materials the instruments are too widely separated with nothing at the center.

BRAVO FOR YOUR ASTOUNDING APP !!!

P.S. I would gladly pay a premium for these additions...

Archived