After purchasing

dachillfx

Hello!

I bought Poweramp with creditcard and I think, I gave the wrong Google account. There was a typo when I entered this address (@gamil instead of @gmail). Now I don't know, is my licence file valid or not :(. I think it's not, because there are no differences between trial version and full app.

2 tripp

I've corrected your account to @gmail.com. You should be able to activate it (you'll need to start PowerAMP twice - first time it will use cached auth response).

2 dachillfx

Зlease ensure you have PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker installed on your phone (can be verified via Android Settings => Application => Manage Application, it should be there).

If not, you can install it from Market anytime for free (if your purchased it).

I just bought the app through your website with PayPal. I followed through all the steps through the confirmation email you sent me but I couldn't download the Poweramp unlocker through the phone itself for some reason, so I downloaded from my computer then sent it to my phone through Bluetooth. It worked fine for a couple of minutes but now it says it "Failed to Verify License". Can you help me with this please. I really think it's a neat app, but it's been a hassle to get it working properly.

Poweramp full version unlocker64 kb. Its in my applications. Still won't open. As i stated it is also in my market downloads. Thanks for responding. Hopefully this can be resolved. at the moment I can only use the trial. After installing the update.

Archived