xperia wt19i / live with walkman: skip with volume controls?

kawazu

Folks;

just a short question as I am evaluating Poweramp to replace the stock music player on my Xperia WT19i, mainly lacking a faciliity to skip tracks in locked mode without having to operate the touch display. Played with the headphone key settings in Poweramp, activated most of the "headphone keys" related items but somehow it doesn't seem to do as I want, still operating headphone keys just affects playback volume.

So to ask: Does anyone know whether this feature works with the volume keys on the WT19i?

TIA and all the best,

Kristian

For the headphone key issues, I'd recommend moving the Poweramp priority up from the Poweramp settings, that way button presses goes to Poweramp first before anything else, that should solve your issues.

Volume rocker controls aren't support yet by Poweramp.

• 1 month later...

Are they going to be supported?

The built-in player in wt19 simply lacks many functions, therefore it sucks. I've tried PlayerPro, it's got this feature which is great, but the sound quality is terrible, especially when compared to Poweramp.

Is there any chance that this feature will be introduced anytime soon? I always listen to music when I'm in a bus or just walking, the fact that I have to get my cell phone out of my pocket every time I wanna switch a song makes me go mad. Can't wait till you add it, I'd buy Poweramp then for sure!

Archived