Hi,

I'm still struggling with this 'failed to verify licence' notice which is giving me a hard time! Reinstalled PA trial+unlocker from play store from the one and only google account I have (wiped play store cache and data beforehand).

Following the instructions, I left wifi, auto-sync and background data on for more than 24hrs. Guess what, I soon as I turned these off, Poweramp proudly gave the 'failed to verify' notice back.

What about a automated notification saying 'your license is validated' once and for all?

Will this software ever going to get a definitive validation without having internet turned on constantly??

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't bother. i have contacted them a few times and got a variety of canned responses that had absolutely nothing to do with the problem i was having.they could have just come out and said we will not help you, too bad for you. i will never purchase from these idiots again. congrats, you got my money, don't spend the 2 dollars all in one place. an absolute joke that they will not straighten out these unlocker problems with legit paying customers and then complain that people will go to pirated versions.

+1 to that itsratso...sadly enough... -sigh-

Looks like a bummer to me. Still wondering whether the thing is just gonna plain stop working offline after a while, although I - ahem - paid for it.

Thing is: I'm generally willing to take some time trying to sort things out, software-wise, but having to spend days trying to fix a licensing issue for a media player (however good) is nonesensical. Reminds me when I bought Steinberg Cubase5 years ago and the dongle never worked. Had to use the cracked version and it ran fine...

I really wish to support devs' work but you're not helping

ok, it seems to be working now.

The validation error was due to a failed e-credit card transaction. I made another payment right after the first one went wrong, but it was not taken into account by Poweramp until google wallet effectively cancelled the first failed transaction.

Archived