Poweramp v2 build-588/589 [updated: 3 Sep 2016]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I turn my devise off. I loose the connection with my Music Folders. I have to Manual go to setting and check the folders and reload the music.

You have already reported this elsewhere (if it's the same issue with USB ports on your car stereo). See answer in other thread.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dear max,is it too much to ask for the bass\treble knobs values to be at 50% in flat EQ by default like every other pro audio software on the planet?

I must admit that would be a lot more user-intuitive compared to real-world bass/treble controls.

Also, it would be nice if the balance control panned fully to 100% left or 100% right (at present it just attenuates a bit).

Andre

Dear developers. When the update for compatibility with Android 5 lollipop? The Xperia Z2 is not compatible. After switching MusicFX player is mute and does not play.

thank you

Might be the ROM thing. I'm using Poweramp on my Nexus 5 with no issues at all (both 5.0 and 5.1). For a short period of time I've used Viper4android and it worked perfectly as well.

Dear developers. When the update for compatibility with Android 5 lollipop? The Xperia Z2 is not compatible. After switching MusicFX player is mute and does not play.

thank you

Say "Thank"  to Sony for it. Sony 5.0+ MusicFX doesn't support DVC. You must turn off MusicFX or DVC. MusicFX for Sony 5.0+ will be turn off by deffault in the next build.

Say "Thank"  to Sony for it. Sony 5.0+ MusicFX doesn't support DVC. You must turn off MusicFX or DVC. MusicFX for Sony 5.0+ will be turn off by deffault in the next build.

Sorry to hear that because it was a good combination and Poweramp played incredibly dynamic. Not anymore.

Poweramp build-579

- even more improved track state saving during bluetooth connection

- MusicFX is disabled by default now for Sony @ Lollipop (as it's broken there)

i just want you to know maxmp no doubt Poweramp doesnot work great on my galaxy s5 exynos octacore SM-G900H

it gives extra treble and when i increase bass to 100 it gives bass but alot of distortion then i uncheck limit and tone now 100 bass do not work ,i love oly bass and when i use bass extreme there is error sometimes in sound and sound is too low ,i think you need to buy extra third party plugin like jetaudio to make it better :) because not every mp3 song is of 320kbps some are 128 and even less so this is not good

I suspect your MP3s are already encoded at 100% digital level, which means if you try to boost any of the frequencies still further (i.e. they try to go over 100%) you will get distortion.

Try using the pre-amp control within the equaliser to lower the initial gain a bit, to allow enough headroom to boost the low-end without it clipping.

Andre

Are the recent updates not compatible with the LG Volt?

I purchased 3 copies of Poweramp (for myself and two friends). The two LG Volt phones are stuck at 575, while the Samsung Galaxy S5 got the 578 update a few days ago.

I realize the Samsung is a more popular phone, so perhaps the Volt only gets updates in increments of 5?

Just update manually in the meantime if you want, using the version in the first post of this thread.

Andre

OK, thanks. I forgot to mention we purchased all of them from the Google Play store, is this version still compatible with the keys bought from there?

OK, thanks. I forgot to mention we purchased all of them from the Google Play store, is this version still compatible with the keys bought from there?

Yes, it's fine (and you'll still get future automatic updates from Google even after installing a website downloaded version).

Andre

I suspect your MP3s are already encoded at 100% digital level, which means if you try to boost any of the frequencies still further (i.e. they try to go over 100%) you will get distortion.

Try using the pre-amp control within the equaliser to lower the initial gain a bit, to allow enough headroom to boost the low-end without it clipping.

Andre

but jetsudio works fine thats why im havingquestion for Poweramp i would try make video record but sound doesnot comes good in screens recording otherwise i would have shown video

but jetsudio works fine thats why im havingquestion for poweramp i would try make video record but sound doesnot comes good in screens recording otherwise i would have shown video

Have you tried what I suggested (i.e. reduce the pre-amp gain to allow more digital headroom for you to ramp up the bass)?

Andre