Poweramp v2 build-588/589 [updated: 3 Sep 2016]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poweramp build-570

- fixed issue with Genre tag sometimes not recognized (please use Full Rescan to fix if affected)

When will Poweramp be updated to take advantage of the new APIs in Lollipop that allow full read/write access to the SD card?  I don't want to upgrade to Lollipop - I rooted 4.4.4 specifically to regain this functionality.  Could you let me know when this is coming?  Thanks.

Android 4.4.4 Grid View album art is distorted and it doesn't seem to be in a 1:1 ratio. It looks a bit wider. Do I need to refresh the whole library to fix this or is it a new issue? I've noticed that the grid view is much larger than previous versions, personally I liked the more compact look better, but it's okay. I just need the album art to be in the correct aspect ratio

Android 4.4.4 Grid View album art is distorted and it doesn't seem to be in a 1:1 ratio. It looks a bit wider. Do I need to refresh the whole library to fix this or is it a new issue? I've noticed that the grid view is much larger than previous versions, personally I liked the more compact look better, but it's okay. I just need the album art to be in the correct aspect ratio

Here's some screenshots:

1z192.png

Poweramp vs original:

8482i.png  wyaqt.jpg

If you check the image sizes, Poweramp's album art shows 348x328, while the original one shows a 1:1 ratio of 348x348 (resized for comparison). I've already tried doing a full rescan and clearing the album art cache, still nothing. 

When will Poweramp be updated to take advantage of the new APIs in Lollipop that allow full read/write access to the SD card?  I don't want to upgrade to Lollipop - I rooted 4.4.4 specifically to regain this functionality.  Could you let me know when this is coming?  Thanks.

Right now, my Nexus 9 5.0.1 could not launch Poweramp. Because it could not read any OTG USB devices. Need to look into it as many devices will be Lollipop soon.  

Not sure if that's a Lollipop related bug but, on my Shield Tablet i cannot add songs to a playlist directly from the menu. I either have to go to the song/album/etc list or adding files via the option on the playlist menu.

Could you check if you have the 'Delete' option disabled in Settings > Look and Feel > General. If so, try enabling it. Somehow, hiding the delete option can also hide the Add to Playlist option.

Andre

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PEOPLE NEED HELP!

Sorry about my english, i am from Ukraine!

A few years ago i bye POWER AMP Full Version (Buy Now, Directly) . Yesterday i formate my phone and intsall new Android. How can i restore my FULL VERSION POWER AMP?
I dont remember My order ID. Remember only gmail

A few years ago i bye POWER AMP Full Version (Buy Now, Directly) . Yesterday i formate my phone and intsall new Android. How can i restore my FULL VERSION POWER AMP?

I dont remember My order ID. Remember only gmail

Please contact poweramp.maxmpz(at)gmail.com with your full details and it should be possible to get the info sent back out to you (it relies on your email account being present on your new device for validation, so if you have changed email you need to let them know both addresses).

Andre

Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz(at)gmail.com with your full details and it should be possible to get the info sent back out to you (it relies on your email account being present on your new device for validation, so if you have changed email you need to let them know both addresses).

Andre

THANKS! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Poweramp build-573

- fixed too large notification for Note3 @ Lollipop

- tag edit/track deletion on SD cards @ Lollipop (Poweramp will ask for write permission on SD card. Due to the bug in Android, this will fail for SD cards without label)    

- track deletion on SD cards @ Kitkat

- fixed HD Skins menu @ Lollipop

- translation updates (huge thanks to all Crowdin translators)

- few other minor fixes

Max, please could you re-upload the rest of the content of the first post in this thread from your local copy, as the online version appears to have a mass of embedded HTML. Thanks. I've done a quick tidy to make the current version more easily visible and downloadable for users, but I don't want to lose any of your older content.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Poweramp build-574

- improved stability @ Lollipop

- fixed issue with tag scanner crashing on some incorrect tags (huge thanks to Saurabh Arora, who helped investigating the issue)

- added workaround to skip wbmp album art as it crashes Android in albums/folders list (huge thanks to Luan Andrade, who helped investigating the issue)

- fixed drag and drop in playlists @ Android 4.4+     

- few other minor fixes