Quick Support

Hello guys,

I am your neighborhood support guy for this forum, and I just wanted to make sure everyone is getting their questions answered. This forum is great because a lot of people here are always happy to answer your questions, I also check a lot of the posts to see if your questions have been answered. If your question doesn't get answered in 3 days... message me a link to your post, and I'll do my best to answer your question for you.

Please don't send me any questions directly thought because some people might be wondering the same things, so send me links only.

Thanks guys, and I hope all your problems get resolved.

Wen

Having happy users is our goal!

Whenever Max is done fixing any and all the bugs and adds all the new features. Android 4.0 added a whole new world of bugs, on top of that the new devices being released sometimes come with new software requirements for us.

gent,

when will have new update for the Poweramp, been a while since the 488 .

I had my phone replaced, downloaded Poweramp on new phone but my music isn't there. How do I get all my music to my new phone? I thought about bluetooth but I can only operate one phone at a time due to one battery and as for my computer it's a Mac so once again I'm stuck, lol....please help.

I had my phone replaced, downloaded Poweramp on new phone but my music isn't there. How do I get all my music to my new phone? I thought about bluetooth but I can only operate one phone at a time due to one battery and as for my computer it's a Mac so once again I'm stuck, lol....please help.

You can either move your SD card from the old phone to the new one or copy your music from your old phone to your Mac then back to your new one.

hey Wen! I could use some help here...

I am registered app dev in play store and I want to make themes for this. I've used all the resources I could find from this forum and managed to get an eclipse project folder but it has about 4-5 missing/corrupt xml files....

So question is will a template ever be released for the skins or should I continue with this...? Theres many many many requests for themes from users and also designers who want to make themes. I would really appreciate official resources instead of scavenging like this. I mean damn son, we all love Poweramp and feels like I'm being held back!

We will be putting out the needed files for theme development after we put out the next update. Releasing the code before would take a lot of time from us, and would make people wait longer for the update --something we don't want to happen anymore.

Do you have any conceptual designs you'd like to share? PM me and we can talk s'more.

• 3 weeks later...

hi, 1st post, new to forum :)

I've just had to put my phone in for repair, & have been told when it comes back it will be reset to factory defaults (ie wiped).

Will I have to re-buy Poweramp, or can I reactivate my old purchase & if so, how?

Hope you can help- I couldn't see this question in other posts but if it has already been covered, apologies

hi, 1st post, new to forum :)

I've just had to put my phone in for repair, & have been told when it comes back it will be reset to factory defaults (ie wiped).

Will I have to re-buy Poweramp, or can I reactivate my old purchase & if so, how?

Hope you can help- I couldn't see this question in other posts but if it has already been covered, apologies

If you use the same google account there should be no problem. (same account = the one that has been registered into the apk or the one you used to get the unlocker from the play store.)

Archived