Time limited trial

2 fauxfreshness

It will be small (50kb) unlock application which will just enable non-trial mode of main app. Nothing big, nothing to reinstall.

2 ad_insane

There are rumors that paypal is going to be enabled for android market very soon. I hope it will be available even before PowerAMP paid version.

$4.99 is a bit steep specially after having already paid 10 bucks for 2 other players that look good at first but now I do not use. It is a nice player but not worth $5 specially with Winamp entering the arena as well.

Hi, this product is awesome and could very well turn any android device into a dedicated music player. I've enjoyed the power amp so far and I'm ready to purchase it right now. Unfortunately my region doesn't yet support paid apps in the market and I'm devastated by this fact. Is there any other way I could purchase it outside the market?

Just wanted to say thanks for the app; immediately impressed with the features & looking forward to buying the final release.

I recently paid $10 for the iPod FLAC player which pales in comparison to Poweramp's features, usability and UI.

If $4.99 is going to break the bank for one to purchase this app, then perhaps they need to reevaluate whether they ought to even commit to having a cell phone and the monthly bill. IMO $4.99 is a more than fair price for this app.

Romans 3:21-26

Hi, this product is awesome and could very well turn any android device into a dedicated music player. I've enjoyed the power amp so far and I'm ready to purchase it right now. Unfortunately my region doesn't yet support paid apps in the market and I'm devastated by this fact. Is there any other way I could purchase it outside the market?

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, alternative buying option will be available too, a bit later though (probably to the end of November). You'll be able to use PowerAMP Trial to this date and beyond, if you will update it from the market.

If $4.99 is going to break the bank for one to purchase this app, then perhaps they need to reevaluate whether they ought to even commit to having a cell phone and the monthly bill. IMO $4.99 is a more than fair price for this app.

Romans 3:21-26

I dono 4.99 does seem a little steep to me too. I don't think I will get rid of my cell phone just yet. But I think I have purchased only one app before, for a couple dollars. Not sure I will purchase at that price. It is a nice app and don't want offend the dev but would need a lot more fine tuning to justify the price. IMO

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, alternative buying option will be available too, a bit later though (probably to the end of November). You'll be able to use Poweramp Trial to this date and beyond, if you will update it from the market.

Thanks for the reply, totally made my day :-) Looking forward to enjoying the full version. Kudos!

I have to disagree with previous poster. You spent 10 bucks on other apps... Whose problem is that? Nobody forced you to buy them... What a weirdo... Winamp for Android sucks compared to Poweramp. Try it.

$5 is completely reasonable price for such a music player. This is THE best player for Android (and most likely other devices too) Way to go developer! :geek:

Archived