USER GUIDE?

Personally I don't desire a user manual (with Poweramp's current feature set)

But this would certainly be nice to have for many users out there, especially media-player software novices novice that are not familiar with such things like 'replay gain' or other advanced media-player features.

Perhaps to make things easier for Max, the developer, a full comprehensive user manual could be available online (Poweramp website) and their could be an in-app access/reading to the same online manual along with the ability to download the online manual (html with images) with support for an offline in-app reader.

An online location of the user manual for projects like Poweramp where program updates/changes are frequent and often critical. :)

• 3 weeks later...

User Guide for Dummies ....... mainly ME....

You can tell this is MY first post. Cause I didn't mean to send that above post up there. Anyway.... This is a GREAT App except for the fact that I have NO idea how to set the "Replay Gain" and/or the "RG Preamp". I have no idea what that stuff means. I love my Android phone, and I DO know more than anybody in my circle of friends, about Android. As a matter of Fact, The Android people ought to throw me a bone cause I KNOW I've convinced about 8 of my friends to buy Android phones. And they ALL come to me, for me to load their Androids up with the best, most useful Apps that they're gonna want/need. Anyway, I'm sure all that interest's all of you... Back to my point, I really want to set my settings up, so that my music sounds the best that. it can sound... but I have no idea how to. How can I get help with that?

THANKS, and I'm happy to be a member.

John G. W......

User Guide for Dummies ....... mainly ME....

You can tell this is MY first post. Cause I didn't mean to send that above post up there. Anyway.... This is a GREAT App except for the fact that I have NO idea how to set the "Replay Gain" and/or the "RG Preamp". I have no idea what that stuff means. I love my Android phone, and I DO know more than anybody in my circle of friends, about Android. As a matter of Fact, The Android people ought to throw me a bone cause I KNOW I've convinced about 8 of my friends to buy Android phones. And they ALL come to me, for me to load their Androids up with the best, most useful Apps that they're gonna want/need. Anyway, I'm sure all that interest's all of you... Back to my point, I really want to set my settings up, so that my music sounds the best that. it can sound... but I have no idea how to. How can I get help with that?

THANKS, and I'm happy to be a member.

John G. W......

Yes, exactly my problem, I don´t understand the gain.

And by the way, I registred exactly for that question!

I LOVE Poweramp!!!

• 1 year later...

Same problem. I need a User's Manual, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The program appears to be great! but I cannot guess what every feature is.

I understand that Max is too busy to write one, but---just maybe---he can hire one.

I, for one, would love to recommend it to others, but I won't knowing that only expert audio-philes will be able to make a good use of it.

Yair

Archived