• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rotcod2012

rotcod2012

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Just purchased the license - need to know where I can find a user guide for this package? Does anyone have a link?

#2 Skyline

Skyline

Advanced Member

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'm not sure that there is one. Sure would be handy, though, to have something that explained each of the settings, etc.

#3 sallyald

sallyald

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:38 AM

I agree it would be handy

#4 haddy

haddy

Advanced Member

• Approved Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:31 PM

Personally I don't desire a user manual (with Poweramp's current feature set)

But this would certainly be nice to have for many users out there, especially media-player software novices novice that are not familiar with such things like 'replay gain' or other advanced media-player features.

Perhaps to make things easier for Max, the developer, a full comprehensive user manual could be available online (Poweramp website) and their could be an in-app access/reading to the same online manual along with the ability to download the online manual (html with images) with support for an offline in-app reader.

An online location of the user manual for projects like Poweramp where program updates/changes are frequent and often critical. :)

#5 storagejock

storagejock

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:33 AM

Ditto!

#6 maxmp

maxmp

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:49 AM

There is per Poweramp screen help page, though, it's not yet completely updated for all Poweramp2 features (in app menu => Help => Open Help).

#7 johngw43

johngw43

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

User Guide for DUMMIES .... mainly ME.

#8 johngw43

johngw43

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

User Guide for Dummies ....... mainly ME....
You can tell this is MY first post. Cause I didn't mean to send that above post up there. Anyway.... This is a GREAT App except for the fact that I have NO idea how to set the "Replay Gain" and/or the "RG Preamp". I have no idea what that stuff means. I love my Android phone, and I DO know more than anybody in my circle of friends, about Android. As a matter of Fact, The Android people ought to throw me a bone cause I KNOW I've convinced about 8 of my friends to buy Android phones. And they ALL come to me, for me to load their Androids up with the best, most useful Apps that they're gonna want/need. Anyway, I'm sure all that interest's all of you... Back to my point, I really want to set my settings up, so that my music sounds the best that. it can sound... but I have no idea how to. How can I get help with that?
THANKS, and I'm happy to be a member.
John G. W......

#9 erwinmitg

erwinmitg

• Approved Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

User Guide for Dummies ....... mainly ME....
You can tell this is MY first post. Cause I didn't mean to send that above post up there. Anyway.... This is a GREAT App except for the fact that I have NO idea how to set the "Replay Gain" and/or the "RG Preamp". I have no idea what that stuff means. I love my Android phone, and I DO know more than anybody in my circle of friends, about Android. As a matter of Fact, The Android people ought to throw me a bone cause I KNOW I've convinced about 8 of my friends to buy Android phones. And they ALL come to me, for me to load their Androids up with the best, most useful Apps that they're gonna want/need. Anyway, I'm sure all that interest's all of you... Back to my point, I really want to set my settings up, so that my music sounds the best that. it can sound... but I have no idea how to. How can I get help with that?
THANKS, and I'm happy to be a member.
John G. W......

Yes, exactly my problem, I don´t understand the gain.

And by the way, I registred exactly for that question!

I LOVE Poweramp!!!

#10 delgi

delgi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Same problem. I need a User's Manual, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The program appears to be great! but I cannot guess what every feature is.

I understand that Max is too busy to write one, but---just maybe---he can hire one.
I, for one, would love to recommend it to others, but I won't knowing that only expert audio-philes will be able to make a good use of it.
Yair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users