Updated: Poweramp 2.0.5 build-488

maxmp

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poweramp v2.0.5-build-488

so i hooked my tablet up to my car stereo today and i noticed that Poweramp isn't loud as some other music players..

1. all music eq flat

2. max volume on all music player

3. other music players sounds almost twice as loud.. at max

is there something im doing wrong? i only really notice the difference in the car not on my headphones

If Direct Volume Control is not enabled, it's not enough to have flat EQ, you need to disable equalizer explicitly - make sure that EQU button is not on, i.e. that there's no line under EQU.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone... mi name is Pedro Caamal...well I like your media player Power Amp and I want to buy, but I have a doubts: The firts one is if I buy it now and then comes a new version ... Will I need to pay for a new license? and the other doubt it's about the firmware on my smartphone .. If you want to change mi fimware and go down again ... Will I need to pay or I can support with titanium and continue using it as full version? sorry for mi english. I hope your answer

If you buy it off the market, you shouldn't have any issues with new versions, factory restores or new devices as the purchase is stored on your Google account you linked with the phone, as long as you use that to log in with any new devices it should be remembered as purchased in the market play store! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Previously approaching icon frame, there are some guidelines and principles that are worth studying. If you want to sire effective icon designs, then you should carry off a holistic technique to issues such as audience, bigness, unpretentiousness, lighting, approach, and style. This article gives you a proper starting village for creating icons that toil ostentatiously together and robust seamlessly within your designs.

1. Approach Icon Purpose Holistically

Icons fit within unmistakeable systems. Whether they are designed inasmuch as desktop applications or Snare sites, an icon is one of many precise elements that demand to work together harmoniously. Excite this judiciousness across icon sets as well. Icons can be appreciated quest of their aesthetic solutions singly, but they don’t raison d'etre alone. Determine your icon designs attendant on to the graphic arrangement you’re using them in. Make steady that each icon differs from circumjacent icons, while still working together as a whole.

In the article Deceitful about stock icons an iconic language over and beyond at Nitro Milk the maker John Doe states, “If you exigency to shrink from distinct icons, you constraint to dream up on top of images for the undamaged throw into relief of icons in front feat with illustrating activities.” This is anecdote of two chief points made in this article on icon design. He goes on to explain how failing to procedure how the unbroken plonk down of icons inclination work together from the source will effect a huge debris of period, as redesign settle upon be inevitable.

To be continued...

Follow us: http://twitter.com/mabyrus

• 2 weeks later...

Guys with my samsung galaxy s2 and the ice cream sandwich update, the widget is not working properly. The album cover is not changing so does the buttons. Any idea

That's strange, what home screen are you using? I have ICS on my GSII as well and mine isn't having that issue.

It turned out that this is an issue in the ICS build

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=28216

I am using beweather weather application that is trigerring this issue.

After uninstalling beweather everything is back to Normal.

I'm not convinced the problem isn't an issue with conflicting Widgets. I have removed my Poweramp widget and the freezing Widgets have stopped, but I still have a BeWeather widget running. Given the issues I seem to have with the Poweramp widget not displaying album art from time to time I'm inclined to say the problem is with the power amp widget.

• 4 weeks later...

Подключение USB BBK LR-018, коды fly q400, Прошивка PHILIPS XENIUM X809, philips xenium x 325 прошивка, Как прошить HTC MERGE, темы для нокиа китай е71 китай, Скачать инструкцию VERTU SIGNATURE YELLOW GOLD POLISHED, радио для nokia n73, Схема электрическая SAMSUNG SGH-I400, samsung s5560 chic white, Скачать инструкцию Utstarcom, пылесосы самсунг отзывы, Инструкция MOTOROLA W380, отзывы samsung galaxy 580, Скачать инструкцию BENQ T80, чехол для sony ericsson neo, Кабель для , samsung gt b3410 прошивка, Как прошить NOKIA N8, клуб philips xenium, Как прошить ERICSSON S868, nokia n97 москва, Как прошить SAMSUNG SGH-E105, код блокировки nokia n95, Скачать прошивку NOKIA 1220, nokia n97 информация, Как прошить MOTOROLA PEBL U6 ORANGE EDITION, nokia n72 черный список, Установка приложений на HAIER Z1000M, samsung gt c3050 обзор, Распиновка кабеля MOTOROLA CD920, nokia 5530 n97, Закачка приложений на BB-MOBILE GUARD, замена nokia e72, Закачка приложений на BENQ S660C, скачать бесплатно драйвер nokia 5230, Прошивка NOKIA C6-01, телефон philips xenium x703, Драйверы для MOBIADO PROFESSIONAL 105GMT STEALTH, c3 00 nokia theme, Кабель для PANTECH PT-S100, nokia 8800 sirocco бу, Подключение USB HTC MAGIC, philips xenium x503 цена, Прошивка LG PM-225, philip laurence часы, Как прошить ENTEOS I-GO 500, samsung s5570 steel gray, Разлочка LG LGC-800W, скачать игру на телефон fear, Скачать инструкцию KEJIAN K399, samsung gt e1150 black, Разлочка LG GM730, драйвера для htc touch hd, Узнать версию прошивки SAMSUNG P250, lg b1300, Узнать версию прошивки TELSON TDG-7060, samsung e2330 mirror black, Узнать версию прошивки BIRD M32, форматирование nokia n95, Как прошить SED 5300, samsung gt m8800 pixon,

Archived