• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   03/22/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It's not quite ready for open testing yet, and although he would like to be able to get it out by the end of the March it may just drop over into April. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oriol2004

Direct Volume Control & Voodoo control in SGS

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

Direct Volume Control and Voodoo control are compatible?,are they doing similar things? there are a recommended config for voodoo control (in audio section)?

I have a Samsumg Galaxy S (2.3.4)

thans,

I am using Nexus S and voodoo, want to know what is this Direct Volume Control as well.

I'd like to know about that as well. this topics been more than 2 years old and no one with a clue (who is not guessing) or developer cared to elaborate on this.

Im wondering if voodoo and DVC of Poweramp are compatible as well (guess this mainly concerns voodoos DAC direct feature). as it seems, activating DVC is needed in order to have poweramps replay gain function working (at least in combination with voodoo active). and in case of activating DVC, I can still deactivate the equalizer button which automatically gets activated with that, right?

Does DVC somewhat alter the sound quality? or remove the improvements done via voodoo again?

some clarification would be nice, Im looking for the best possible audio quality, with and without replaygain active.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0