PowerAMP v2.0 beta 2

maxmp

I have a final few things to suggest:

- Visualizations (basic 10 bar with a 100ms level hold would be great!).

- Double tap on balance knob to reset to center.

- Album art in notification pull down.

- a few colour options for the buttons (orange, green etc in place of the default blue glow).

Btw, brilliant job on this update. It's fantastic! :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DarkParagon

This can be caused by some other app which sends some headset command on bluetooth connection, causing other player to obey and pause (or start playing).

This is known issue for some sms managers/fm players.

Thanks!

Any fixes? I have not installed any apps that should interfere with Poweramp. The only app that can be the culprit is the stock Music app which has extended Bluetooth capabilities (including AVRCP 1.3), but there is no way to get rid of it or block it that I know of.

rickytenzer

Auto advance list mode can be enabled by cycling Repeat mode (for any supported list types).

zifferal

What are file formats in your multidisc sets? (mp3/m4a/something else)? Note that disc tag (tpos for mp3) is not read at all currently by Poweramp (was deferred), but still it's possible to quickly add this for some formats.

Thanks!

Mostly mp3, originally tagged in iTunes and later retagged in Media Monkey.

In addition to the previous queue problems Ive noted, Ive found something new. I had a queue of three songs playing and I added another, making the total queue count 4. I was on the 3rd song of the queue before adding. When I went back to the player view, the album art of the current song had been replaced with the album art of the next song in the queue even though the song had not changed. This only appears on the actual player view, on the lock screen widget, the correct album art is being displayed.

The album art i have stored in a folder, doesnt match up to the actual album. Sometimes i will see a cover being used for an album that already has its own. Seems like its randomly selecting album art from any folder. When i open Poweramp, the artwork matches the album, i scroll thru the albums and go back, the artwork is out of order.

First of all sorry for my English:)

The application is extra, but still there are problems about which I wrote earlier.

Next when I turn off the screen, the player will be reset and the music stops playing. I think the fault lies with the OpenGL, because I have a similar problem with animated wallpapers. When I turned on the screen everything is OK, but when the lights go out all the stops. If the player was able to correct this error or disable OpenGL option with Album Art I would be very grateful.

My phone is HTC Hero Android 2.3.7, but the problem also exists at 2.1 and 2.2.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to turn off that horrible albumart background colour matching thing. I dont like it, and would prefer black.

I have searched all the menu options, I think, and searched here as well, but found no solution.

h

This has been requested countless times, and so we're planning on implementing a switch to turn it off or on.

Archived