- added support for Dolby effect on HTC DHD@2.3

- new settings organization, Honeycomb/ICS optimized

- action bars support for Honeycomb

- action bars/menus settings for ICS

- "larger" skins for tablets

- background folders scan

- additional scanning options

- BT resume/pause support (ICS)

- improved multiple storages scan (e.g. on SGS2)

- improved music folder selection

- added workaround for rare Samsung CPU issue causing Poweramp crash

- fixed issue with list multiple selection (ICS)

- few other bug fixes and improvements

Implemented features for Poweramp v2.0.6

- HTC One X support

- added support for Dolby effect on HTC DHD@2.3

- new settings organization, Honeycomb/ICS optimized

- action bars support for Honeycomb

- action bars/menus settings for ICS

- "larger" skins for tablets

- background folders scan

- additional scanning options

- BT resume/pause support (ICS)

- improved multiple storages scan (e.g. on SGS2)

- improved music folder selection

- added workaround for rare Samsung CPU issue causing Poweramp crash

- fixed issue with list multiple selection (ICS)

- few other bug fixes and improvements

please release a beta update with above implemented features .........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You people are requesting some useless things. For example google music is not available in all countries.

I can help you with translating power amp in Romanian because thiis app is pretty popular.

E-mail me if you are interested.

You people are requesting some useless things. For example google music is not available in all countries.

I can help you with translating power amp in Romanian because thiis app is pretty popular.

Romanian being a popular feature in all countries I assume? ;)

Andre

Indeed, it's not. Not as popular as English at least. But if anyone requests it, I really don't see why we shouldn't do it :)

Agreed - I wasn't actually saying that Romanian shouldn't be added, just that the original post was a little... contradictory, shall we say, in that one person's "useless" is another person's handy new feature. Saying that Google Music would be useless as it is not applicable to all countries, and then talking about a Romanian translation in the same paragraph, seemed a bit odd.

Andre

And the truth is somewhere in the middle. I really don't mind if Max adds Google Music support as long as the app continues to work properly on older phones too. It already has a small lag sometimes on my Galaxy 5 and on Galaxy Spica it's almost impossible to use.. But there's always the old 1.4 version :P

E-mail me if you are interested.

Becuase it's useless to you doesn't it is for someone else.

And for the sake of it, why romanian? That's completely useless here in Sweden man.

I see French still isn't implemented in the latest version... I saw a post where someone mentioned that too. If you want I wouldn't mind helping you translate the app to French (if you don't have anyone yet) Message me I guess :P

Is there an ETA for the 3.0 Update? I'm "really" looking forward to the "Advanced Tag Editing" which I am assuming means multiple entry editing which will help a lot with when imported albums have a group mistake like misspelled artist name so I can change them all at once instead of one by one. Also support for Album Grabbing Apps the Poweramp album grabber (which I presume is something to do with google?) is good but it often grabs wrong pictures for lesser known albums and sometimes even the right ones are pretty shoddy quality so they don't look very nice.

Best music player! Thanks.

it pains me to notice there isn't anything mentioned for Song ID streaming across BT yet. AVRCP support or whatever it is called. This app is really lacking without it.

I just tried Poweramp, and noticed this feature doesn't work, whereas basic App like Apollo (CM) or Google Music support it.

Unfortunately, it's a showstopper for me, but I would gladly buy the App if it is supported in the next version.

On a side note, I understand the dev may not have a BT head unit supporting it and it may then be difficult and quite long to implement.

I just tried Poweramp, and noticed this feature doesn't work, whereas basic App like Apollo (CM) or Google Music support it.

Unfortunately, it's a showstopper for me, but I would gladly buy the App if it is supported in the next version.

On a side note, I understand the dev may not have a BT head unit supporting it and it may then be difficult and quite long to implement.

Sorry but is working for me on my car Renault BT stereo system.

Are you using version .508?

Archived