Poweramp TODO list/features in progress

maxmp

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing you might consider is embedding the downloaded album art to .mp3 files. I'm not sure how difficult that would be...but it would be really helpful! The album art downloader is perfect right now, but it would be nice if I could embed those pictures into the .mp3 file as well for other use.

The lock-screen slider just reminded me something:

Months ago I put forth a suggestion for the ability to jump to Poweramp directly from lock-screen widget (maybe even bypassing a security lock)

was the idea dismissed for a reason?

thats a very good idea!!!

i have a suggestion regarding album art folder: if i have many files in a folder (for example many songs from various albums) Poweramp what file choose for make the image folder? i have album art inside mp3 files

would be useful that Poweramp choose the album art folder pic (readed by tags of course) from the name of the folder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's the detail of Google Music support?

As 1st step would be very great to make Poweramp able to read offline Google Music's library and playlist, without importing with other tool.

Thanks

this please, and also widget sizes for Galaxy Note as mentioned above. Thanks so much dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived