Trial vs Full

lexluthor

Hi there... And thx for an exellent product :-)

Have one question... Just purchased the full from market, but when i did the install it said, that i should not uninstall/delete the full... Does that mean, that if i had to factory reset/upgrade my handset, i've need to purchase again? And if so, how do i do a backup?

Ok, that's too bad. So basically if we want to continue to use it, we'll have to buy it.

I would have liked to seen a free ad supported or high end feature restricted version.

No chance of that?

I'll probably just delete this then. Probably not worth $5 to me.

Hi there... And thx for an exellent product :-)

Have one question... Just purchased the full from market, but when i did the install it said, that i should not uninstall/delete the full... Does that mean, that if i had to factory reset/upgrade my handset, i've need to purchase again? And if so, how do i do a backup?

Once you buy it from the market, it's bound to your GMail account. So, if you format and reinstall everything on your phone, you can reinstall this as well (and as many times as you like) for free.

Wow what?

I use btunes. I'm not a heavy music listener and btunes suffices as would many other free audio players. Why would I spend $5 on this then when I could buy other apps that have more value to me? I'm sure many people feel the same.

Sorry, I don't get your comment. Should I just buy every highly rated app in the market?

For audiophiles, this is the clear choice. $4.99 is a reasonable price to pay. If you don't use your phone as your principle music player there are other free options, I agree. It then becomes a personal choice of worth. The author is letting the user try it for a period of time to see if they like it. After that trial period a choice needs to be made. Poweramp :) or WinAMP :(

I chose Poweramp. *Big Thumbs UP*

Archived