[RESOLVED] Somebody please help me.

stevie

Alright, heres the situation; i downloaded the Poweramp trial from the Android market on my phone and quickly decided I needed it forever. Well, about 10 or so days after downloading the trial, I buy Poweramp unlocker from the Android market. It downloaded and installed but as its basically only a key, it didnt appear as anything had changed. Well, come the 15 day trial ending mark, Poweramp starts making it quite clear to me that its trial is over. Thats not quite right, for I bought the full version key (the first and only app I have ever deemed worth a penny of my money.) So i enter the market app to see what the description of the app says... Perhaps find a clue to why its not functioning properly. Then for some reason i see the market no longer finds me welcome. My gmail account has been disabled. I do not know why my account was disabled, especially because I have almost never used my gmail and mainly have it because my phone setup required one. Maybe it's password was compromised. I have sent a personal request for its reactivation to Google, but that is still in the works. Ultimately, the problem I need help with is as follows: I've bought, downloaded, and installed the full version unlocker, never uninstalled the trial, yet Poweramp is telling me its trial is over, and I cant enter the Android market for a redownload. I've already spent 5$ on this app and Id be rather upset to lose my money and Poweramp. Can someone please give me some advice?

Well i looked on my applications list and saw Poweramp but nothing named Poweramp unlockernor anything of the sort, and as explained, i cant merely reinstall it. But my card shows google took the 5$ from my card. Is there any way besides market i can obtain the full version again? If any information or verification is needed, i can supply it. I bought the app and i dont intend to just let my money go to waste because google sucks.

well, google just emailed me apologizin forthe mistake and restored my account. I sure feel like an a** now. I jus didnt want to lose 5$/Poweramp. But thank you kind sir for your help and for your awesome app. :)

Archived