Is it possible to automatically play the rest of an album?

WheresPauldo

I recently switched to Poweramp from the default Google player and am loving it so far, but there is one thing I'm hoping to change in settings. I usually use voice commands to play a specific song, which Poweramp accomplishes by searching for the song title and playing whatever comes up. That's exactly what I want it to do, but I was hoping there was a setting to make the app continue to play songs from the same album after the one I request finishes. I've played around in the settings a bit, but it seems the only options are to stop playing (if Folders and Library > Lists > Play Filtered Search Results is checked) or to play my entire library (if it isn't).

Are there any other settings that change the default behavior once a queue finishes?

I know what you mean, but the Search feature in PA triggers playback in All Songs mode (as it can't know whether the results will even have an album tag, nor if that is the functionality the user wants). I do agree with you that this area could do with some further development with all of the voice activate systems/etc that have appeared over the last few years.

Andre

Archived