Album Art scaling issue/not showing and Playlist problems.

SuperChu132

So everything on the latest build is working fantastically except two things: Album art and the Playlists. They're minor problems and definitely aren't app-breaking, but after having to deal with them for a while, they get pretty annoying. 

The problem with the album art (in my case at least) is that there is an issue with the scaling of it whenever the album art itself isn't at a 1:1 ratio. The art always seems to try and squeeze itself as much as possible into a vertical strip when on the Android and Poweramp lockscreens, and it just blatantly refuses to show on the actual app. Again, this is just my observations, but I would not be surprised if this was a problem for others as well. 

The other issue is with the scrolling function in the playlists. This is a minor issue, but for some reason when I try and move songs around the selected song just refuses to move! I have a 700 strong playlist that I manage meticulously, so one can only imagine how annoying a problem this might be. 

Any help regarding these issues would be greatly appreciated! I'm running v. 704 right now, if that helps.

I can't say I've had problems with album art not displaying at strange aspect ratios except on the library screen where it distorts itself into a square. 

Have you tried clearing the album art cache?

Archived