Shuffle option for milkdrop presets

Sir I would like to request you to add a shuffle option for milkdrop presets in visualisation settings it would be very helpful. Actually I have 1200+ songs in my library but I have 1500+ milkdrop presets & I love them all changing each preset manually is hard. Hope you understand my situation

That is already available, there are several options in fact. Swipe the control panel in from the right-hand edge of the player screen, and at the bottom you will see the two manual change buttons ( << and >> ) and between them you will see a 'Lock' icon. Tap that icon to try out the different automatic change options (one of which is Shuffle).

Andre

46 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

That is already available, there are several options in fact. Swipe the control panel in from the right-hand edge of the player screen, and at the bottom you will see the two manual change buttons ( << and >> ) and between them you will see a 'Lock' icon. Tap that icon to try out the different automatic change options (one of which is Shuffle).

Andre

Thank you so much for the guidance you just made my day It's working perfectly the way I wanted ??

Archived