Album art not downloading automatically

Geirge

Yes i know there are a lot of topics regarding that issue but i don't seem to find a solution, album art isn't downloading and it wasn't doing so in the last version, i know that on some music the tags could be missing , but not on all 920 tracks

Lenovo Vibe V2

lolipop 5.0

5 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If you long-press on the album art area, do you see any artwork choices then? (I('m assuming you already have the relevant options turned on in Settings > Album Art)

Andre

yes i am able to pick them manually, and yes automatic download is check'd

Ok i managed it to work for a little amount of time, when i move all the music in other folder untill the scan is performed automatic album art is applied, but only for 30-40 songs as i press next and next, after that it just doesn't work and i have to move all my music in another folder

1 hour ago, Geirge said:

Ok i managed it to work for a little amount of time, when i move all the music in other folder untill the scan is performed automatic album art is applied, but only for 30-40 songs as i press next and next, after that it just doesn't work and i have to move all my music in another folder

i've made a video to show the process, the trouble begins at 3:58, after that, judging by the internet traffic arts are downloaded but not applied

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n88w35eh64ouard/2017_05_23_09_29_57.webm?dl=0

Archived