• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shigirigi

Payment required for bought Unlocker?

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have a problem with my Unlocker app. I have got custom rom (ZappryanovROM v6.0 for S5Neo) for my device and installed Poweramp on it. It worked perfectly. But I forgot to install Unlocker. When i go to PlayStore trying to install Unlocker which I purchased in november 2015 it redirects me to purchasing. I have it in my Library, I can press install, but after that I get a popup with purchase.. The same situation is when I search for Unlocker.

Greetz

@Edit:

Screenshot from Google purchase history attached.

QrZYddA.png

Screenshot_20170517-153434.png

You need to be using the same Google account / email that you used when you originally purchased the unlocker in the Play Store.

Andre

Thanks for response. 

As You can see on the screenshot this is exact the same account I have purchased Unlocker with. Second one is in other currency. I can see it in my purchase history, in app library but can't install it because it takes me to payment window directly. 

I have just purchased it once again. Hopefully I will not get this kind of issue again. 

If you do see this again, please contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com as obviously specific user information can't be discussed in open forums.

Andre