Custom sorting

Hello!

I have a lot of songs and albums from lots of different bands (more than 60) and I always use the Performers (I hope that's how it's called in english) folder. Most of the times I have to scroll/search a lot for the performer I want. 

What I would like to see is that you should be able to sort the folders however you want. For example I would like to see Opeth, Tool, and Haken as the first 3 performer, but that's just not possible with the current options.

Everything else is perfect, thank you for the great app!

I think you would need to use Folder sorting rather than the library views, and name your folders so they sort as you want them to (such as adding a couple of digits at the beginning of the folder names, e.g. name your performer folders as "010 Opeth", "020 Tool", "030 Haken".

Andre

kennyh, if you mean "arists" as the criteria, you could use my app to create playlists. By selecting the Criteria option you can select from a number of  tags, one of which is "artists". It will lists your artists and from here you can select one or more artists to create a new playlist. By exporting this playlist as .m3u format, you can make it available to Poweramp. In addition, you will be able to back up your Poweramp ratings.

Archived