Bug during purchase restore

I recently got surprised by a trial version warning even though I purchased the full version. I attempted to restore it but google play doesnt offer the "redeem code" option and I couldn't find anything similar on the official website...

If you have purchased from the website, please use an app version downloaded from here on the site rather than from from Google Play. If you purchased on Google, you can use either version (just make sure you are using the same Google account and the unlocker app is also downloaded to the device).

Andre

• 4 weeks later...

I purchase the unlocker from Google, so I have the full version. I have screenshots to prove it. Yet it keeps telling me that it can't be verified. I can't post screenshots on here because of course the files are to big. AOSP Extended ROM V4.2 Android 7.1.2. On a Nexus 6. This needs to be fixed. Generally what the app is saying is that I'm stealing from you comma when I'm actually not and I have proof. If this is going to continue to happen I am going to install and pay for another app.

I assume you've already gone through the licence FAQ suggestions before you posted (if not, please see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/topics/50053-Poweramp-unlocker ) and have a valid internet connection and are using the same Google account. If so and that hasn't helped, please could you contact Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your purchase details so this can be looked into for you. Thanks.

Oh, and if you want to post very large screenshots you can use an image hosting site, or simply scale them down a bit so the files are smaller JPGs.

Andre

Archived