Folder hierarchy?

rslatara

Cannot get the basic folder view. Have done it many times before. I updated my ROM, not sure if that is affecting it.

Could we have this option in main settings?

If someone could send pics and what buttons are presesed etc.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems I have a similar problem - I used to be able to, but now I can't see any menu button to get to the folder hierarchy view. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with default screen/font sizes in my phone setting - Oneplus 3T.

I think it used to be in the bottom left corner.

Has anyone got a screenshot so I know what I'm missing/looking for?

Screenshot_20170508-140908_01_01_01.png

It's probably because your device does not feature a physical menu button, but for some reason the OS is telling Poweramp that it does. You should not have this problem in v3 though, as far as I know that does not have an option to auto-hide the icon.

Go into Poweramp Settings > Look and Feel > Menus, and enable Show Menu Icon

Although from your image, it seems the right-hand side of the display is missing anyway?

Andre

• 6 months later...
On 08/05/2017 at 0:33 PM, andrewilley said:

It's probably because your device does not feature a physical menu button, but for some reason the OS is telling Poweramp that it does. You should not have this problem in v3 though, as far as I know that does not have an option to auto-hide the icon.

Go into Poweramp Settings > Look and Feel > Menus, and enable Show Menu Icon

Although from your image, it seems the right-hand side of the display is missing anyway?

Andre

Thank you very much.

I was having this problem and I was able to solve it with your instruction.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived