Tracks not loading completely to albums / visaversa

My version PA 2.0. updated April 2017.

Problem is and have experienced it a couple years ago is: I up load CD albums.from a desktop sync . Upon opening P.A.i go to albums I have one album with all but two tracks and another album "different artist " only has two tracks. I switch to all songs and they are.not all listed . I switch to recent " which were all done the same sync" not all tracks are there. Over all P.A. options all tracks that were synced are loaded into the app but scattered throughout the "line up play options" artist albums recent "exe". Droid turbo.with latest update any help appreciated I have the purchased unlocked version.

Sounds like the tags are not all correct/complete in the MP3 files that you synced. Try using 'Folders' view first to check that all the files are actually present, and then check the Info/Tags for each one (via the song menu) to see if any contain different tag data.

Andre

Must be the "isolated" computer I rip tracks to. I just deleted one track I had no interest in and now there are only two tracks left of that album of six tracks.The tags/ info were all completed except the year and genre were missing on the two tracks that remain.thw only other difference between some of the tracks is wma and wmav2  no info stated mp3.

Archived