all files togethers

wagego

In Folders view you should first see a list of folders, and then you click on each folder in order to 'drill down' to see the songs. You should not see all the songs in your library together unless you use the All Songs library view.

You can use Menu > List Options to adjust the way you see folders - use either 'List' for a scrollable list of all folders, or 'Hierarchy' to use a nested directory structure where you drill down a level at a time if you have multiple sub-folder layers.

Andre

Mmm, no.

I select all the folders containing the songs.
Then they figured me all together and not divided by folders like I have.

I had it before, but I rebooted the phone and it was not clear

I leave the image

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfdapSKFm-leVRoUENzYU1KOUU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfdapSKFm-lcnM2eXhfY3EzN2M/view?usp=sharing

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

The images don't explain your problem I'm afraid. Are you asking how to select which folders you would like Poweramp to scan into its Library? Or how to view those folder contents in the library views?

Andre

I do not want to stay together all together (608 files). I want them to be separated by folders.
I used to have it before, and I do not know how to do it again

Just use Folders view.

In any Library screen, tap the 'Folders' tab at the bottom of the screen. Then you will see the list of all folders which you can drill down into to see the individual files.

As I said, before, you can use Menu > List Options to adjust the way you see the folders - use either 'List' for a scrollable list of all folders, or 'Hierarchy' to use a nested directory structure where you drill down a level at a time if you have multiple sub-folder layers.

Andre

As long as you start playing your first song from within the Folders view, playback should by default continue to play all the songs in that folder, then the songs in the next one, etc. Clicking on each folder name should drill down to see the contents of that folder.

You keep posting pictures of your homescreen, but I'm not sure why? It would be more helpful to see the actual player screen, to check if you've accidentally got shuffle mode active for example.

Andre

You are not playing in Folders mode, the icon to the left of the song title indicates "All Songs" mode. Also you seem to have Repeat mode turned off completely (icon in lower-left of the cover art area) which would cause a stop at the end of each folder/album/etc if you were playing in those modes. Better to use Advance List if you want to continue playback.

To start playback in Folders mode, tap the song title to go to the library view (which will be in 'All Songs' view) and then tap the 'Folders' tab title and then tap on a folder name. You will then see a list of all the songs in that folder, and you just need to tap any song to start playback in 'Folders' mode. Note: until you actually first start playing a song FROM THE  FOLDER VIEW, all you be be doing is looking through the contents of the folder lists, the playback mode will not yet be changed from All Songs.

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

You are not playing in Folders mode, the icon to the left of the song title indicates "All Songs" mode. Also you seem to have Repeat mode turned off completely (icon in lower-left of the cover art area) which would cause a stop at the end of each folder/album/etc if you were playing in those modes. Better to use Advance List if you want to continue playback.

To start playback in Folders mode, tap the song title to go to the library view (which will be in 'All Songs' view) and then tap the 'Folders' tab title and then tap on a folder name. You will then see a list of all the songs in that folder, and you just need to tap any song to start playback in 'Folders' mode. Note: until you actually first start playing a song FROM THE  FOLDER VIEW, all you be be doing is looking through the contents of the folder lists, the playback mode will not yet be changed from All Songs.

Andre

Yes, now I can configure it.
I was going crazy, I changed my cell phone and I could not configure it in this mode.
Equally is not very intuitive how the mode is set, if you did not tell me this last step was not going to achieve.

Many thanks Andre

9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I would have told you sooner if you'd posted the screenshot showing your playback mode in the first place instead of photos of your homescreen. :) 

Andre

jejeje, oks, thanks!

Archived