I have purchased the Poweramp ("PWa") program time ago for, and in my cellular

I have my own system to identify in decimal codes my songs; it is to much better than I watch in the commercial programs that I know.

however, I noticed that the data-fields in PWa only can read 2^9 characters. For my own system is fatal, even for some names of songs that need to express more information in one field.
For example, Winamp, a program from the last decade for pc's, can accept 2^10 characters in the data-fields. Twice the capacity of PWa, and is still insufficient. In my opinion and experience of years classifying my music, a good – data-field -- should accept 2^11 characters at least. Recommendable 2^12.

My request is to expand the capacity of data-fields to read more information in the next PWa version.

Consider that almost any program of music, doesn't have one personal interaction data-field for personal purposes, that can be read for the program, like are for the name song, artist. About, today, only exist the -- comments data-field --, but this can't be read for interaction with the program. just represent additional information.

One data-field, to put only --tags-- as creating this new topic on this space, is desirable in PWa.

I like very much this program, and I would like to use it as my unique program of music anywhere anyway.

Archived