Where is sort by filename option???

k59flex

Hello all,

guys, I am probably dumb, but I really cannot find option in settings to turn on sorting by filename or any other way of sorting. there is no such!!

I have read forum, I used google, I found a lot of links about " press Menu and select List Options and choose your preferred order for that level " and similar ones. no luck.

please help! it drives me crazy! I remember that couple of years ago I had this option, but now I cannot find it.

my phone is Meizu m1 Note,

Poweramp version is 2.0.10-build-588-play (Full Version)

btw: cannot attach pictures by some reason

In the library view that you want to change the sort order (e.g. folders) tap Menu and then List Options. Choose the sort/etc that you want for the folders level (probably "path"). You can also then drill-down to the songs level and set that sort order separately, presumably to "by filename". Each library view has its own settings for both levels.

Andre

Hi dear Andre, I have created several screenshots. can you point me out where is that bloody 'List Options' , please. 'Main_1' illustrates the area I press to get to folder or album view. I get folder view if make short tap, and I can select where to go if I do long press. 'Library view' is a library view (at least i do not have another one). where is that, please?

main_1.jpg

long_tap.jpg

short_tap.jpg

library_view.jpg

Sorry, for such huge post. I was expecting screenshots were just attached. I am not big fan of chatting in forums, so do not know how to that properly.  from the other side it doe not have preview option.

In your third screenshot, tap your device's hardware Menu button to see the list of activities available for the folders/songs level (which includes List Options). If you don't have a physical menu button (darn you Google!) but Android has told Poweramp that you do, you can force the three-dots menu icon instead via Settings > Look and Feel > Menus > Show Menu Icon .

Andre

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Sentryl said:

Running kit kat 4.4 on alcatel onetouch.  I only have 3 buttons at the top of Poweramp.  cannot access settings.

Some One Touch phones have physical (capacitive) menu buttons, I guess yours does not. What about long-press on the buttons that are there (e.g. Home or Back), does that generate the menu operation? if you can't get into Settings from anyway, you are very limited as to what you can do with the app at all.

Andre

Archived