• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Resdot

Static noise at low volume on mi4c with Poweramp

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I have a mi4c with a pair of xiaomi Hybrid headphones. I purchased the Poweramp app pro for listening to music. My mainly problem is that I have a noise sound at low volume levels, is like a static buzz and look like is relating to the sound settings of Miui. I tried everything in the Poweramp settings but I cannot find a way to solve it. Also I tried to modify the mixer_paths.xml file of Miui but I cannot get with the correct settings.

Could you please help me with this? I cannot find many information of how to get rid of this static noise.

I found a similar problem here but looks like works better on CM13 since on Miui7 the noise is still there after the modifications:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/fix-crackling-static-noise-headphones-t3453004

Thanks in advance

Edit, I attached the original mixer_paths.xml file from Miui 

mixer_paths.xml