How to change up that "Unlocker" (payed + installed through PlayStore) Lizence-Problem to a newer / next newer handy without "PlayStore" ???

Hey !

How I can change the "Poweramp Unlocker" today - ordered with the id 1663372 + payed 4,75 $ through PayPal account "Haertel-LTG(ät)...." + installed by the first act through "Google's PlayStore" account "Datensaugerschrott(ät)....." at 2013-08-19 on my ...very very old HTC - but meentime I've changed and also installed through "Google's Spy-Store" to 2 other old Handy's ("Sony Xperia L" after that "Samsung S2" also registered by "Google-Spy-Store") - right now to my actually "Samsung S7" WITHOUT any account to any online "Spy-Store" like Google, Samsung or other NSA ord BND or something else ???

So - easier history for better understanding :
at the 1.) I have had ordered + payed through "PlayStore" on 2013-08-19
               payed by PayPal account "Haertel-LTG(ät)...." = 4,75 $
               installed by PlayStore account "Datensaugerschrott(ät)...."
After changing my handy to a newer modell - also registered by "PlayStore" I received your "Poweramp Full-Version Unlocker" Lizens-Problem - so
at the 2.) I have had ordered + payed through "PlayStore" on 2016-08-16 - also
               I payed once more by PayPal account "Haertel-LTG(ät)...." = 3,99 € and
               installed the second time on my changed newer Handy by PlayStore account "Datensaugerschrott(ät)....."
at the 3.) After changin up to a newer Handy modell I have had ordered + payed (I believe also by your offered "GlobalPay / PayPal" )
    through your homepage << www.Poweramp.com >> the 3.time and installed it also on my next changed-up newer Handy
    right now without PlayStore account - but your "pre-installed Poweramp Full-Version Unlocker" shows the same "License-Problem" like bevore.... !!!

SO - HOW often I've to order and pay once more in future, to get a stable functionally version of your complicational "unlocker" tool what can't save into these APP, what kind + date of payments bevore the user has practiziesed bevore !!! (if you hav'nt an idea - than looke at the same programmer-technic like "cookie" ;-)

By the way - may be, I have to delete or to de-install one or the other "PowerAmpf-File" in my none-rooted actually Samsung-S7 - but which one - and how - after that : What to "re-install" or better a "Hard-Reset" of my Android V.6.... ???

PLEASE send me a "STEP-by-STEP" manual to find a satisfied "user-sollution" best in GERMAN
because my english / russish / chineese / afrikans / a.s.o. will be worse ;-)
PLEASE request ONLY to theese topic
THANKS !!!

If you purchased your Poweramp licence from the Google Play store then it is tied to your personal Google account, Any device on which you use that account will be able to re-download and install the unlocker from the Play Store. That unlocker will also work on new APK versions of Poweramp (e.g. the alpha test builds) downloaded from this website too.

Andre

6 hours ago, TheoKlink said:

You only need one unlocker. Simply update your Poweramp app and it will recognise that you have a paid version. Du brauchst nur eine unlocker. Dass ist einmalig, download eine neue Poweramp app und alles sollte klappen.

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

....re-download and install the unlocker from the Play Store. That unlocker will also work on new APK versions of Poweramp (e.g. the alpha test builds) downloaded from this website too.

Andre

Thanks for kindly response - but look :

Indeed my "Poweramp Unlocker Licence" ist out "Google PlayStore" / my Google account - during the past I've used all devices connected and syncronizied with theese account - so re-downloading and installing these "Full-Version-Unlocker" out of "PlayStore" forwarding my devices wasn't realy problematical - but right now - infront this topic I have had downloaded theese "Poweramp" Shareware App as an ...*apk file out from an APK hosted Download-Pool and installed it mistakenly into my actual Samsung S7 (rembember : This device will be NEVER registered by Google's "Analytic Spy-Store", Fakebook, Instagramm, Wish & paste WhatsUp or s.o.) over the previously installed "Poweramp" and "Unlocker" App's - witch cames some time bevor out of "PlayStore" through "Sony's Xperia L" - after that through "Samsung's S2" (still up to the time all registered by Google's Analytic-Tools) after that syncronized from older S2 to the actually S7 with Samsung's Tool "Smart-Switch" - that worked (by Samsung very rare) in best satisfaction - by the way - without gangled "Google or other accounts" !!! Until to here it will be clear displained - or not....

So I'm afraid to lose the license if I do what I'd like to do - delete / deinstalling everything named "Poweramp" !!! Fact : I will NOT register this S7 by any else accounts to sniffle comfortably my "Free-Big-Data" - hostings by myself - not like a "Free-gratis-Invest" to any "Social-Commercial-Communities" => Switch on your brain - it seems I will be an un-commercial non-profit terrorist against "Global Player" !!!

If there's no other way - I would search download and install on the LAST a "Poweramp....*.APK file on the actually "Samsung S7" and 'll order by 3. time theese rubish "Full-Version Unlocker" out from Poweramp.com and 'll scrabbel myself through there's "Global BitCoin" paymend services but only accepting PayPal - nothing else !!!

But last not least - i'll having an order-ID - generated during ordering process - so I'd not be ammused it I've to pay & pray by 4.time !!! It must be - better - it has to be user friendlier / more usability to look into his administrative acts f.e. receipts for "State Tax-Office" o.s.e.

If that constructors administration will be lazzy - that also doesn't works - I'll take my old Sony mp3 Player faster & easier like that rubbish - back to the roots - back to future !?

So - If you'll having an idea practizing step-by-step, than give me please an response....

BEST REGARDS + THANKS for understanding until today (Sufferers since "Microschrott" Win-95a-b-c Updates) !!!

PS.: The function underneeth "Drag files here to attach..." doesn't works correct and usability - typical MS "Mickysoft Multiple-Sklerose" tools - the following message is displayed continuously : "...you will be able to upload max. 561,xy KB...." = my choosen screenshot ...*.jpg is round 146KB = this works even for garbagge !?

It's hard to understand the translations when you post long and colourful essays rather than simply what you want to say in a few words... but I *think* you are saying that you purchased the Poweramp unlocker on Google Play in the past, but have now decided for some reason that you no longer want either Google Play or your Google account to be used on your new device. If so, then you can't install a Google-licensed app from your old account onto your new device.

Without Google Play, you would need to purchase a stand-alone license from the website here, which is portable using an email address rather than being tied to your Google account.

You can install an APK version of the app from the website here, but again a Google licensed key won't work without being validated via Google Play.

Andre

On 1.4.2017 at 10:28 AM, andrewilley said:

It's hard to understand the translations.... =>> THE SAME on my "old-german" side ;-)

...I *think* you are saying that you purchased the Poweramp unlocker on Google Play in the past, but have now decided for some reason that you no longer want either Google Play or your Google account to be used on your new device... =>> EXACT !!!

If so, then you can't install a Google-licensed app from your old account onto your new device.... =>> WHY NOT - up'n the tech. progammable time today !? (using "google analytic-services" to spy my taste + mp3 files :-(

Without Google Play, you would need to purchase a stand-alone license from the website here, which is portable using an email address rather than being tied to your Google account. You can install an APK version of the app from the website here, but again a Google licensed key won't work without being validated via Google Play.

Andre - BEST THANKS - right now - I'll have understood :

Meentime i'll had payed the FOURTH TIME (4.time) a few days before onto this Poweramp.com homepage =>> GlobalPray =>> upto my "PrayPal" account....

On 2017-04-04 I got the confirmation message from "PayPal" about my payment with the Transaktionscode ....xy....

=>> SO - UP to THAT DATE I'm still waiting an eMail from "Poweramp.com delivery-service for a download-link or s.e. to that rubished "Unlocker V.xy.amk" file to transfer it on my newest "Samsung S7" WITHOUT ANY SPY-ACCOUNT like "BING / BANG" Google-Pray" or Amazone" or s.e. !!!

UN-USASBILITY FACT-SHIT :

1.) The Licence Registration / Payment-Code or named like something else doesn't will be integrated prpgrammed in this "Unlocker" equal if that "Non Consumer Solution" will be payer & delivered through "Google-Pray-Store" or through this Poweramp.com / "Global-Pay" webside =>> THAT solution up today will be rubish for normal "Home-Users" !!!

2.) Until today I'll have invested against hours of hours - loosing my private time & livestyle quality - I just could not found any informations in german, how forwarding STEP-by-STEP - how to get "Poweramp full-version" WITHOUT e.g. "Google-Account" after order and payment confirmation....

3.) I can prove all past purchase processes with the help of screenshots !
So, I expect a compensation from the supplier or manufacturer as I have not ordered an annual subscription !!!

BEST REGARDS !!!

I repeat, if you purchase any app on Google Play then it is for YOUR Google account, no other account can download your purchased apps. This is how Google Play works for all apps.

If you later decide you don't want to use Google Play, you will not be able to download any purchased apps or licenses onto new devices.

For enquires about purchases made from this website rather than from Google Play, please email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com quoting your full purchase details.

Andre

20 hours ago, Rubish-Craddler said:

.....right now - I'll have understood : "... if I purchase any app on Google Play then it is for YOUR Google account, no other account can download your purchased apps. This is how Google Play works for all apps...." =>> BUT forwarding my response :

Meentime i'll had payed the FOURTH TIME (4.time) a few days before onto this Poweramp.com homepage =>> GlobalPray =>> upto my "PrayPal" account....

=>> SO - UP to THAT DATE I'm still waiting an eMail from "Poweramp.com delivery-service for a download-link or s.e. to that rubished "Unlocker V.xy.amk" file to transfer it on my newest "Samsung S7" WITHOUT ANY SPY-ACCOUNT like "BING / BANG" Google-Pray" or Amazone" or s.e. !!!

THANKS "andrewilley" ;-)
Also I'll repeat : "BEST THANKS... right now - I'll have.... =>> look above my quoted note =>> WHAT HAPPENS right now forwarding to get that again payed "Poweramp Unlocker" forwarding with this integrated "Payment-Sytem-Link" to the offered "Global-Pay" up to my "PayPal" account.... =>> Should I send just only theese more than one "Transaktionscodes ....xy...." or also all my "Screenshots I did in the past purchase processes ???
Sending to << Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com >> or << maxmpz@gmail.com >> THAT's not clear.....
Also it's not clear, what I do with the still installed app from "Poweramp" + "Poweramp Unlocker" Installation into my actually "Samsung Galaxy S7" =>> should I de-install that inside the android-menü or should I "over-install" this meentime new downloaded "Poweramp" Version without any received "....unlocker.apk" file or APP - what I still waiting for until today !?
Even it's also hard to understand any non-understanding "FUQ" or "How To" - translations without a "Step-by-Step" menue or manual how forwarding after purchasing infront before any user problems arise !!!
I'll repeat : "BEST THANKS for your help - becomming easier usability functionality ...*apk APP's / Tools / a.s.o.

If you don't have Google apps on your new phone there is no reason to keep the unlocker app on there, it won't work. You will need to use the website purchase unlocking method instead,

The email address I quoted was completely clear, it is Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com . Let them know who you are, the email address you used, and your purchase method and date.

It would be best to keep your message short and to the point, without lots of quoting , =>> , .... , CAPITALS, colours, etc. They all just get confused in the translation.

Andre

20 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If you don't have Google apps on your new phone there is no reason to keep the unlocker app on there, it won't work. You will need to use the website purchase unlocking method instead, =>> I think, I did it - purchasing on "powerampAPP.com webside in the purchase processes by eMail payment !?

....was completely clear, it is Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.co =>> isn't it !

It would be best to keep your message short and to the point, without lots of quoting , =>> , .... , CAPITALS, colours, etc. They all just get confused in the translation.... =>> THAT's right - but :

Sorry - without optical signs like <<....eMail xy....>> or [...eMail....] - I couldn't recognize the whole adress like your last response :
"Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.co" - so what's now - I think << Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com >>

Look : Small errors cause great effects !!!

BEST THANKS for HELP (time & nerv ;-) !!!

Archived