• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
eddie_the_man

"Play Next" option when adding items to queue

12 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, eddie_the_man said:

One thing:  add "play next" feature.. 

It does play next song / folder/etc by default, not quite sure what you are asking. 

Andre

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

It does play next song / folder/etc by default, not quite sure what you are asking. 

Andre

I think they're referring to the fact that you can add songs to the end of the queue but not the front

Edited by Jamoo721
Typo

Ah, that would make sense. I'll move this post to feature requests so it doesn't get missed in the general v3 chatter.

Andre

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Ah, that would make sense. I'll move this post to feature requests so it doesn't get missed in the general v3 chatter.

Andre

Choose a song and "play next" after the one you are listening. 

So Add to Queue (but add to the start of the queue if one already exists, which is not currently an option).

Andre

On 3/28/2017 at 8:58 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Just now, eddie_the_man said:

Exactly. Put the Song in the start of the queue.

On 27/03/2017 at 5:25 AM, andrewilley said:

See the shaded area when it is tapped i want it to show the songs in queue and i want you to add the tap next to those songs to adjust the order please add it if is possible 

IMG_20170403_224351.jpg

See the shaded area when it is tapped i want it to show the songs in queue and i want you to add the tap next to those songs to adjust the order please add it if is possible 

When you are playing queued music, just tap on the song title area to be taken to the queue list. From there, you can move items up and down the queue - just tap the slider-thumb icon in the top-right and you will see slider icons next to each song title allowing you to change each of their positions in the list.

Andre