Are you 100% Max hadn't died already and is still alive?

soatari

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Before "just asking", why not "just read" the Sticky Announcement and thread at the top of the page?

I see that - but it just sounds like echoing the already tired response of "it needs a full rebuild", a little more _detail_ on the progres might actually go a long way with appeasing hungry users who want nothing more than to see Max release a great, killer player.

Currently all we see are delays, and no hint of progress - which unfortunately instills fear in users. Hopefully it'll be ready soon....

4 hours ago, talios said:

I see that - but it just sounds like echoing the already tired response of "it needs a full rebuild", a little more _detail_ on the progres might actually go a long way with appeasing hungry users who want nothing more than to see Max release a great, killer player.

Currently all we see are delays, and no hint of progress - which unfortunately instills fear in users. Hopefully it'll be ready soon....

I need to correct myself - at the time of writing I only saw the 'summary' of the pinned notice not the full message. Great to see some detail in there...  look forward to seeing the result of this hard hard work....

Archived