Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

17 hours ago, crashjant said:

Enough! Stop poking us V2 version! There is a V3 with a non-working Hi-Res! We are all waiting for the update with the corrected Hi-Res support for 7 Android! All. Nothing more.

And I'm still waiting that Update for my V20, while gettin' a maximum 16/48K audio stream. Toh, a bit sad...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, how does all this relate to PA v3 update? I guess we all agree here that PA is our beloved player, that's why we are here for. Then once it is out feel free to play your music, either flac, mp3, or any other format. No need to convince the rest of the world about your taste.

23 minutes ago, musiclover said:

Guys, how does all this relate to PA v3 update? I guess we all agree here that PA is our beloved player, that's why we are here for. Then once it is out feel free to play your music, either flac, mp3, or any other format. No need to convince the rest of the world about your taste.

Agreed. All recent off-topic discussion of people's opinions of FLAC vs MP3, and the advantages or otherwise of high-rez audio have been moved to their own thread (minus the personal insults).

Now this thread can get back to generally passing the time and asking for ETAs for the next beta release. :)

Andre

35 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Agreed. All recent off-topic discussion of people's opinions of FLAC vs MP3, and the advantages or otherwise of high-rez audio have been moved to their own thread (minus the personal insults).

Now this thread can get back to generally passing the time and asking for ETAs for the next beta release. :)

Andre

Lol is this what we've become

On 6/5/2017 at 2:57 PM, mlknez said:

I honestly hope when the new update hits, Max will make us pay for it. He put so much time and effort. 

Or at least let us donate money.

All these people whinning over a $3 app is just nuts. No one is entitled to anything and Max did not even have to update this app.

I think people just need to stop. I mean seriously, WTH!?! 

On 6/9/2017 at 7:57 PM, Surge said:

@Notaries Oh man, seriously?
You even directly quote my post in which I state that that download is from April 2016, and yet you "provide" that exact same version.
The second line of the "About This File" section clearly states that it is from APRIL 2016.

I was asking @clever_man for the >>latest<< release, the one that has been in the making since ... not the one that's clearly out for over a year. <_<

Context matters people, read the posts!

Hello Surge,

I just merely provided the link to the latest 'available' apk released by the developers. Pardon me if there was any misunderstandings.

Cheers!

Archived