Song Title displays briefly on notification bar

You haven't mentioned your device or ROM at all, I just responded that it is a feature of the app which was what I thought you were asking. There may be issues with very recent devices/ROMs (and if so, it's worth trying the alpha-test release of Poweramp v3 from the Downloads tab at the top of the page to see if that helps in your case).

Andre

Okay, my phone Samsung Galaxy s5, on Android 6.0.1, I'm using Poweramp alpha build 704, but what I was trying to say is, Poweramp had the feature of displaying songs title before now but it's no longer available and am missing the feature.

Another thing I just discovered, my songs stutter when my display goes off, I believe it was due to some settings I did recently in the audio section, it was not like this. 

Try increasing the audio buffer size for your chosen output method in Settings > Audio > Output. Also check that wakelock is turned on.

All ROMs should show a popup message on the status bar when a track changes, but there are a number of minor things which seem to get broken by newer releases. Hopefully once we get closer to a release version of v3 Max will have time to go back and revisit a number of trivial but annoying little issues like this.

Andre

Archived