A lot problem

Today, I have many problems in Power Amp.

1. Widget doesn't work

https://goo.gl/photos/ZW7925pLY86FZKqT8

Check this link, I choose 4x1 widget, but there is no 4x1 widget. (widget looks not good)

2. All playlists gone

I don't know why, but my all playlists are gone. This is annoying

3. No option button

Because of issue 2, I try to recreate my playlists. But, there is no option button (triple semicolon see below link) to add bunch of song.

https://goo.gl/photos/SM6r5f25Ps4HdRHj7

So? I should do it one by one. (I don't want to do that)

Any ideas? I use oneplus 3 and I have latest Android version

Have you recently updated your Android system firmware, and what version? Are you using the release build or the alpha-test build of Poweramp?

I assume your device doesn't have a physical menu button (thanks Google :( ) but it looks like for some reason Poweramp is being told that it does. If you can get there, go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus > Show Menu Icon (you'll need to turn Android Action Bar off to get to that setting).

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Have you recently updated your Android system firmware, and what version? Are you using the release build or the alpha-test build of Poweramp?

I assume your device doesn't have a physical menu button (thanks Google :( ) but it looks like for some reason Poweramp is being told that it does. If you can get there, go to Settings > Look and Feel > Menus > Show Menu Icon (you'll need to turn Android Action Bar off to get to that setting).

Andre

Hello Andre,

Thank you for your comments.

I have Android version 7.0 and updated system firmware recently OxygenOS 4.0.3. I use release version.

I got back menu button using your suggestions.

Do you have any ideas why widgets look like incorrect?

Archived