Album Art Keeps Disappearing

RCGAMING

7 hours ago, floc said:

album art keeps disappearing after a couple of seconds and equalizer shows up.

It's worth checking that you haven't left the Visualizer switched on by mistake... swipe in the right-edge panel in the player screen, and underneath the word 'Visualization' is a control toggle that can be set to Normal, Full Screen or Disabled. Check that it shows as Disabled.

Andre

oh thank you! I didn't found at all that menu, I was keep disabling visualization Main UI drawer spectrum and Equalizer screen spectrum with no luck, it's a bit less intuitive.

problem solved :)

47 minutes ago, floc said:

I was keep disabling visualization Main UI drawer spectrum and Equalizer screen spectrum with no luck, it's a bit less intuitive.

I tend to agree that the enable/disable/fullscreen toggle ideally needs to be available in the Settings>Visualization menu too, as that is where most people would expect to find it. It took me a while to work out that the actual selection control was even a control. hopefully will be more obvious with the new user interface anyway (although that is one of my issues with Google's whole Material Design debacle anyway, without clearly delineated borders it becomes much less obvious which element on a screen are buttons, icons, links etc - for example is a row of nondescript white symbols across the top of a screen displaying the current status, in the same way as LED lights, or are the symbols controls/buttons)

Andre

On 09/03/2017 at 4:41 AM, andrewilley said:

It's worth checking that you haven't left the Visualizer switched on by mistake... swipe in the right-edge panel in the player screen, and underneath the word 'Visualization' is a control toggle that can be set to Normal, Full Screen or Disabled. Check that it shows as Disabled.

Andre

Yes Thanks! Lmao What A Silly Thing To Cause That

Archived