• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rico930

Playlist Management

3 posts in this topic

I'd like to see some improvement in the playlist organization feature.

Creating a playlist is super easy as is adding tracks to one. Love the simplicity of it. My challenge comes from reordering tracks in the playlist.

For short lists, moving tracks up or down is easy enough. But I have some lists that are pretty big and using the drag method is a big challenge as the list doesn't scroll easily to move the track. It would be nice to maybe enumerate the tracks when ordering the list. If I go to edit the list order, maybe the number appears by the track, making it available to a manual edit to reorder it's number in the list.

There is a third-party app called New Playlist Manager which provides a lot more control over playlists, including backing up and restoting them.

Andre

Thank you Andre for mentioning my app. My next development will focus on offering sort options on a playlist. The intention is to offer a list of available tags to sort on. You can then save the new playlist.