• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
maho69

Ready Cloud Android App

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I want to stream music files with the Ready Cloud Android App. But when I begin to stream, the Poweramp-Player cannot been choosen. What can I do? I only want to play with Poweramp.

br

manfred

Poweramp does not support cloud streamed music, only files within its Library / on your local device.

Andre

I don't want to stream with Poweramp. I want to stream with the Ready Cloud Android App. But I would like to have Poweramp as my Player.

If the Ready Cloud app can download the full MP3 streamed files to your device, Poweramp can scan those completed files into its Library and play them. Otherwise it's still streaming, which as I said, Poweramp does not support.

Andre

Hello Maho69, is Poweramp a music player? Yes does Poweramp sell music? No, for this reasons Poweramp can not stream your songs, streaming of songs requires logging in to a web site, you love any song and you want to enjoy it on Poweramp, Download it.