• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
Aleksandar

Order ID

6 posts in this topic

I bought Poweramp on website 2 or 3 years ago and I have lost my mail with order ID. I have changed device and now I can not register Poweramp without it. Im using the same google acount. I have checked suport page but there is no solution for my problem. Is it posible to resend mail with my order ID?

Sorry for my bad english...

If you bought through Google App Store then your purchase will be there. Simply launch the store app and look at My Apps. Scroll through the list of all your apps, purchased or free, that you have ever downloaded.

In taht case, the response from Andre the moderator has always been to email max

maxmp

We do not provide support for paid Poweramp Unlocker or any purchase issues on this (public) forum. Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com for the support - such support requires sensitive private information (order numbers, names, emails, etc.), which is not appropriate for public forum.

The best way to do it is to use Get Support in Poweramp License Dialog - it generates an email with technical data that helps greatly with the problem identification/resolution.

Andre

Correct, you should email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, highlighting your problem and providing the purchase details. You will need to have the email account on which you originally purchased the app linked as an email account on your new device, see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-Poweramp-purchase before emailing.

Andre