Order ID

Aleksandar

I bought Poweramp on website 2 or 3 years ago and I have lost my mail with order ID. I have changed device and now I can not register Poweramp without it. Im using the same google acount. I have checked suport page but there is no solution for my problem. Is it posible to resend mail with my order ID?

Sorry for my bad english...

In taht case, the response from Andre the moderator has always been to email max

maxmp

We do not provide support for paid Poweramp Unlocker or any purchase issues on this (public) forum. Please contact Poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com for the support - such support requires sensitive private information (order numbers, names, emails, etc.), which is not appropriate for public forum.

The best way to do it is to use Get Support in Poweramp License Dialog - it generates an email with technical data that helps greatly with the problem identification/resolution.

Andre

Correct, you should email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, highlighting your problem and providing the purchase details. You will need to have the email account on which you originally purchased the app linked as an email account on your new device, see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-Poweramp-purchase before emailing.

Andre

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stewarthusky said:

Hello, i have problem. Back then i already purchase it through google play store, then i change my phone with huawei whos doesnt have a google mobile services and now i cant use google play store. What should i do to restore it? 

I'm afraid that unless you can install Google services and the Play Store (search online, it is often possible), you will need to purchase again via your new App Gallery, or buy directly from the website.

Andre