Playlist Titles Color Change like Queue

Crisender

Hi,

Just bought Poweramp from Google Playstore. It is an amazing app!

I do not know if this is already in the settings but I am unable to find it.

I want all the songs that have already been played in a playlist to change color. This is helpful when you switch between playlists. All that is needed is if the play-head crosses from the end of 1 song to the next one in a playlist the previous song title changes color.

This is already implemented in Queue! All the songs that have been played change color to dark grey. Is there some setting I need to switch-on to make this feature work in Playlist as well?

(I have read on the forum that the last played song in a playlist is not remembered if you play some other song. So this simple sensible workaround is not available). I hope the above feature actually exists for playlist since it has already been implemented for Queue else it makes Poweramp much less useful for me.

Thank you.

As you say, the last-played position of any list (whether that be a Playlist, Album, Folder, etc) is not remembered when you move on to the next list.

The Queue is a separate concept though, it temporarily bypasses the normal (list based) playback system and just plays a series of queued tracks before returning to where it left off. After a queued item has been played, it is not immediately removed from view though in case you want to go back a few tracks.

I'll move this message to the Feature Requests forum.

Andre

Thanks andrewilley for the reply. I understand the concept of Queue in Poweramp. What I am pointing at is that the Queue has a hugely useful functionality & am asking if that same simple functionality is present for playlist. Since you moved the thread to Feature-Request sub-forum it seems that that is not the case. Combine that with absence of Playlists-Bookmark & it is hugely disappointing to say the least.

Archived