I want to Beta test, but I have a Paid Full Version of Poweramp on my phone ...

DutchMaster

I have a Paid Full Version of Poweramp on my Android phone, and would like to take part in Beta testing...it seems like if i install the Beta version it will wipe out my Paid Full Version and bring me back to the Unpaid Trial Version ?

By any means can i retain my Paid Full Version and also Beta Test both at the same time on my Android phone?

• 2 weeks later...

On 15/02/2017 at 8:51 AM, andrewilley said:

The alpha-test version will remain fully featured if you install it on your device, it uses the same unlocker.

Andre

Hi

well sometimes it does, sometimes it does and I can't quite work it out - can you please help?

I must say I flash roms regularly on my SM-N910F samsung galaxy note 4.

I bought winamp in 2011 and got the unlocker.

The process I follow is to download the app from the site: Poweramp-2.0.10-build-588-uni.apk

run the unlocker -  I get the full winamp

then install alpha-build-703 and sometinmes it registers sometimes it does as is the case now...

what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Installing a new ROM, or re-installing the app, will trigger an online re-validation of the licence. You should be aware there is a limit as to how many validations are allowed - it's quite a lot, but if you keep reinstalling you could reach it. The alpha-test is no different to the regular release build in terms of how often it validates the licence. Please also see http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-Poweramp-purchase .

Andre

I am fully aware of the link you provided as this is the information I get from the app itself; so in a way you are saying this statement

You can reinstall Poweramp Full Version Unlocker any time for free as long as you use the Google account you bought it with

is NOT actually true (this is not a life license)?

It's certainly true as far as normal users are concerned, who don't re-install apps or ROMs every day. :)

But if you do happen to hit the limit it can be reset for you anyway, just email Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your details. I suspect it's just there to stop mass-installations pirated under one user account.

Andre

Archived