Bluetooth issues with Poweramp

I got a funny bug with my new 2017 Honda Ridgeline. When I start up my car, my cell phone will auto connect into car's bluetooth. My car will continue play music though bluetooth.  Then the funny thing happen. Poweramp play the music, but not with the car's speakers. It play though phone's speaker. I had look around for the reason, but nothing help. I try rest the phone's bluetooth and unpair then repair. I haven't try different music play yet, cuz I use Poweramp as my main music player, so I will try some day later.

Just wonder anyone have this problem? Or it just happen with HTC 10? 

PS : Any other function works with bluetooth, just something wrong with playing music. 

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Have you checked out the Bluetooth options in the menu? Although to be honest, the fact that an A2DP bluetooth device is connected (check that your connection has that enabled) the device should automatically route media audio to it. 

Andre

I try it today, it works, but something new comes up. The music will connect into car's speaker, but it loops in play and pause for few second, then it complete stop playing. I have to turn off the audio and open it back in order to keep playing.

PS : After restart, every thing is fine. Only happen after connect every each time.

I'm guessing something in the negotiation / initial commands is confusing things. I find that when connecting to BT, the car headunit sends a PLAY/PAUSE command which would start the music playing except Poweramp has already started so it stops instead. Max added some code to build 703 to reduce the impact of this (PA ignores commands from the BT device for a few seconds after connecting) but it still happens.

Andre

Archived