• Announcements

    • andrewilley

      Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

      As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'custom rom'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Found 2 results

  1. Hopefully, I explain my question well, but basically, I'm thinking about updating my software for my phone again. Currently, I have an HTC m9 (which does support high res, however, I am also using a custom rom which is viperOneM9). Currently, I'm using v4.3.0 which I believe is running android 6.0. The last time I updated, it was for viperOneM9 v5.3.0, and for some reason, selecting the high res audio in Poweramp would cause my phone to lag and crash. Also, if I loaded a video or used another music player, no audio would play unless I turned off the high res option in Poweramp. It's been a while (maybe 6-12months?) and well, it's around that time where I like to clean off my whole phone to fully remove unwanted junk and maybe speed up my phone a bit. And because of that, i'm wondering if I should update to ViperOneM9 6.1.0 which is running android 7.0. Will high res audio work? Or will it just crash my phone like viperOneM9 v5.3.0? Thanks. If you need more info regarding roms and all that, just ask and hopefully, I can provide accurate info.
  2. Hi,Just a while ago I installed the EHNDROIX V custom ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S II. Ever since my Power Amp has a little problem playing music.At random time intervals the playback process is killed. The audio just stops and buttons don't respond anymore. I can go into the player, but when I press any button (or change any setting) the player doesn't do anything. It seems that the background process of Poweramp is shut down or something. The only way to get it back seems to be restarting the device. Which starts to annoy me.I tried increasing thread priority and using the options "Wakelock", "Keep Service" and even "Disable Route thing". But nothing helped so far.